All the physical activities that are performed for the development of fitness and health of a person include in physical exercise. Some frequent and regular exercises are necessary to prevent some diseases. Physical exercise can prevent us from heart diseases, obesity and diabetes. Physical exercise is divided into three parts. These three parts are flexibility exercise, aerobic exercise, and anaerobic exercise. To write an assignment about the impacts of physical exercise on the body, a student can get help from experts of dissertation writing services. Impacts of physical exercise on the body are explained below;
- Most of the researches have shown that the main cause of obesity and overweight is lack of physical exercise. Due to the lack of physical exercise, they don’t take part in any type of physical activity and they are not able to spend the energy of their body. By taking physical exercise, a person can lose more and more calories and he loses weight.
- Physical exercise can also play a vital role in building strong For this reason, weight lifting is utmost important. The weight lifting also strengthens our bones. During the weight lifting, our hormones are released and our body is in a better position to absorb more and more amino acids.
- Physical exercise is a real energy booster for a person. When the patients report persistent fatigue to the physicians, they suggest them regular exercise. A study shows that if a person takes exercise for consecutive six weeks, his feelings of fatigue will be reduced. The persons who are suffering from cancer and Aids can easily increase their energy level by taking regular exercise.
- Nowadays, most of the people are suffering from chronic disease and the common reason for this chronic disease is lack of physical exercise. On the other hand, if a person takes regular exercise, his insulin sensitivity and cardiovascular fitness will improve. It can reduce the risk of chronic diseases.
- There is oxidative stress in our body and this oxidative stress can affect our body. The main reason for the production of oxidative stress is the free radicals which can damage the body cells of a body. On the other hand, if a person takes regular exercise, his body produces such antioxidant defences which can easily protect our body cells from these free radicals.
- It is a common proverb that a sound body has a sound mind. With the help of physical exercise, we can get the sound body and the functions of our brain are also improved. A healthy brain can also protect the memory and thinking skills of a person.
- After taking physical exercise, we can also save ourselves from sleep deprivation. Its reason is that regular exercise forces the body of a person to take relax and one can easily stimulate his recuperative process.
- The persons who are feeling chronic pain can also reduce this pain by taking regular exercise. Its reason is that in the past, it was thought that rest is the best way to get rid of chronic pain. On the other hand, recent research shows that physical exercise is the best way to get rid of chronic pain.